Geforce RTX 3080

Per il tuo setup perfetto
Rispondi
DAE avatar
LIVELLO

Ciao Ragazzi se vi posso dare un consiglio non acquistate schede video RTX 3080.Per adesso danno solo problemi di condensatori che scoppiano testati in negozio da me su 5 vendute 3 rientri roba da matti.
LIVELLO

Ciao Taurus, grazie per la segnalazione!
DAE avatar
LIVELLO

I had not used P3D V5 HF2 for over a week. The last time I ran the program, it worked fine. It had been working fine for months.

Today, I started the program. P3D loaded up the splash screen then when the “Chose you airplane and airport” box came up it told me: This Device NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super stopped working for the following reasons UNKNOWN. The GPU is only a couple months old. Nothing has changed with my P3D setup since I last used it, other than updating the Nvidia drivers to the latest. Clicking on Cancel will cause P3D to CTD.

I ran through the recommended troubleshooting procedures for a GPS. That didn’t help. I added the TdrLevel and another recommended Tdr DWord to the register. That didn’t help.

I used Program Features to delete the Client and reinstalled, No joy.

I removed the vidieo drivers and went back to the older ones that were working. That didn’t help the situation.

I removed the second GPS GTX 970, thinking maybe it was a heat problem or the 1000 watt power supply was getting flakey. Still no joy.

P3D V4.5 and MSFS2020 run just fine. So does every other program I have tried. Only P3D V5 refuses to run.

I am out of ideas.

My system: Intel Six Core i7 8700 5.0 GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM
2 Intel SSD 500 GB SATA 3 Drives and 1 950 GB SSD for PD3 V4 & 5
GTX 2070 Super 8GB VRAM, GTX 970 4 GB VRAM Video Cards
IR Track 5
Currently using single Optoma 1040P beamer and two touch screen monitors for instruments.
DAE avatar
LIVELLO

Reinstall the older driver version!

Rispondi
  • Informazione